Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paymentsjoural/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 47
As announced in October 2010, Sage Payment Solutions has partnered with ROAM Data, an industry leader in mobile commerce solutions, to bring Sage Mobile Payments to market. The product works with Apple’s iPhone and iPad, Motorola’s DROID phones, and Research in Motion’s BlackBerry, plus hundreds of other mobile devices. Using Sage Mobile Payments, businesses and organizations can:
• Quickly and securely process credit and debit card orders, with real-time authorization;
• Use an optional low-cost, secure card reader;
• Log cash orders, download reports online, and email receipts to their customers;
• Rapidly change applications or add features to mobile apps that may benefit them; and
• Experience seamless integration with their Sage accounting, ERP, fundraising products, plus other third-party products.
Pricing and Availability Sage Mobile Payments is currently available for U.S. businesses and organizations with a Sage Payment Solutions merchant account. Sage Mobile Payments is being offered for a nominal set-up fee, a monthly fee as low as $10.95, and no incremental mobile processing or transaction fees.