RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California – CO-OP Financial Services is bringing strategic and tactical learnings to help credit unions on their digital transformation journey through six, single-day “Roadshow” events running July-October in locations across the country.
“Last month’s THINK 18 Conference shed light on the many challenges and emerging trends credit unions need to consider in the digital age,” said Samantha Paxson, Chief Experience Officer for CO-OP. “From the rise of AI to open banking and changing patterns in fraud, credit unions have a lot to keep pace with. THINK was a great place to start the conversation but it is just one leg of the ‘Race to Excellence.’”
Each CO-OP Roadshow will feature industry thought leaders, both within and beyond CO-OP, sharing hands-on strategies credit unions can put to work immediately. CO-OP has identified seven strategies it is pursuing and recommends credit unions follow to accelerate the digital transformation process.
Roadshow speakers will share insights and guidance on topics including:
- The latest consumer and fintech trends that will impact credit unions now and in the future.
- How to respond to these trends with seven strategies to accelerate digital transformation.
- The vital role data plays in fueling growth and how to establish an effective data strategy.
- Why integration is the key to innovation, empowering credit unions to deliver excellence.
- How CO-OP is evolving to become a world-class ecosystem, enabling the company to serve as a strategic partner to credit unions on their path towards digital transformation.
2018 CO-OP THINK Roadshow Schedule
- July 17: Boulder, Colorado
- August 21: Detroit, Michigan
- August 23: Des Moines, Iowa
- September 26: Irvine, California
- October 2: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 4: Boston, Massachusetts
There is no cost for credit union personnel to attend, and each event will include breakfast and lunch. Online registration is open now for each individual CO-OP Roadshow.
In addition to the CO-OP Roadshow dates, the company is already preparing the conference agenda for THINK 19, with a theme of “The Race Continues.” THINK 19 will be held in Miami, Florida, May 6-9, 2019. The Early Bird registration rate is $999, good through October 31, 2018. Credit union employees can register immediately at http://co-opthink.org/events/think-19/.
“We are intensely focused on co-creating the future of financial services with our credit union clients,” said Paxson. “The Roadshow events, combined with the outcomes of our Co-Creation Councils, are giving CO-OP’s leaders the feedback they need to build that future in a way that is highly customized to the industry and as member-centric as possible.”
About CO-OP Financial Services
CO-OP Financial Services is a payments and financial technology company whose mission is ensuring the success of the credit union movement. CO-OP payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service. For more information, visit www.co-opfs.org.