Discover Financial Services introduces a no annual fee business credit card with unlimited 1.5% cash back rewards on all purchases.
In an announcement made on September 12th Discover Financial Services announced the launch of its Discover It Business Credit Card. This new credit card will offer its users an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases as well as free business and security features.
Some of those features include:
- Free Social Security number alerts – Cardmembers who activate will be alerted if Discover finds their Social Security number on any of thousands of risky websites4
- FICO® Credit Scores for free through Credit Scorecard5
- No foreign transaction fees, and no late fee on the first late payment
- $0 fraud liability guarantee – Cardmembers are never held responsible for unauthorized purchases on their Discover card
- Freeze it® – Cardmembers can freeze their account in seconds using the Discover mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
- 100% live, U.S.-based customer service available day or night
When asked about the New Discover It Card Andrew Hopkins the senior vice president of marketing at Discover had this to say, “ The Discover it Business card is a smart, simple and rewarding credit card that puts all the features and benefits that Discover cardmembers love and rely on in the hands of business owners.
We’re looking forward to providing Discover’s unparalleled customer experience—from rewards to security and customer service—to business owners so they can focus on the things that matter most, like serving their customers and growing their businesses.”
As the rewards war continues to rage on credit card providers will continue to look for new and innovative ways to add value to their users. For example, according to research conducted by Discover Financial Services 1 in for small business owners site keeping track of expenses as a top worry or concern, therefore, the Discover it business card makes it easy to download transactions directly into QuickBooks Quicken or Excel.