On January 12 2016, Maxpay announced theofficial launch of their out-of-the-box payment solutionfor merchants – Maxpay PSP. The platform includes a full range of services:quick and simple registration, that allows merchant start accepting payments ina few clicks, processing analytics and advanced subsystems that help merchantsboost payment conversions.
Experience has shown that new online merchants can find choosing a paymentsystem and type of integration overwhelming. Usually payment processing systemshave long, complex registration processes. Systems that take too much time,require extra involvement from developers or integration managers willnegatively impact the merchant’s business. Maxpay PSP helps solve all theseproblems.
Along with being a complete approach, Maxpay PSP isone of the easiest solutions on the market to implement. The platform coversthe needs of both small businesses that don’t have technical staff to integratepayment processing systems, and big companies who require strong analyticaltools as well as tools to increase conversion and manage subscriptions, along with their PSP.
Maxpay PSP is a payment platform for merchants that deals with their primary problems.
The main advantages of this platform are:
- fast and easy registration with no need to study long technical explanations;
- providing of Н2Н (host to host ) or НРР ( hosted payment page) integration;
- simple and user friendly payment page settings, including the ability to create products, entry prices and currencies, and create a customized payment page without extra integration manager services;
- an interactive and clear dashboard with basic metrics that allow monitoring merchant activities (conversion, approve ratio, total amount) in real time;
- a flexible analytical tool with reports on transactions, customers, chargebacks, approval ratio etc. that allows quickly process data and analyze the results of work. All reports are simple to understand, while containing the main criteria to help merchants respond to changes quickly;
- tools to increase payment conversion ratios, including retry logic, discount logic, and repeat logic. All these tools will help merchants increases payments conversion and get more successful transactions;
- subscriptions (recurring billing) are perfectly suited to companies working with subscriptions. It allows merchants to launch subscription websites quickly, without additional technical integration, and manage the complete lifecycle of their clients
- widgets (payment pages that can be created by a merchant for any kind of activity). Merchants can easily customize these pages and create widgets for any type of activity;
“When merchants first choose a PSP fortheir online business, they generally face the same problems of a long,difficult integration process, and a complex list of requirements and technicalexplanations. If they operate a small, online business, they may need to hiretechnical staff to integrate the system for them. After all that, most systemsonly have a basic set of functions that don’t include analytical features ortools to manage payment conversion.
Maxpay PSP is a game changer. It is a simple, all-in-one solution that allowsmerchants to offer weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions; motivate customerswith trials and discounts; create and provide diverse products for differentlocations; add currencies; and customize pages. It is also a flexible analyticaltool with a full range of reports to help merchants automate billing and tracktheir main business KPI’s. The integration process doesn’t require specialknowledge or skills. We have uploaded the integration libraries to GitHub to provide merchants withcompletely free access to Maxpay PSP and show that our platform takes paymentprocessing to a whole new level.” – said Artem Tymoshenko, CEO Maxpay.
About: Maxpay is a new payment platform created by a professional team with over10 years experience in e-commerce. The service was launched in 2014. TodayMaxpay works with the largest banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain andAsia. The company has two data centers and in-house international staff inseveral offices all over the world. This year, Maxpay received a license toissue electronic money in the EU. In 2017 the company planning to receive amembership with Visa and MasterCard. This will make Maxpay a complete onlinebank for the e-commerce segment.