On this episode we talk with Ryan Stewart Chief Commercial Officer North America from Bambora about the omnichannel retail movement in this episode we discuss the following topics:
- What is omnichannel retail?
- Why is there a shift towards omnichannel retail? Why should retailers jump on the wagon?
- What is the role of payments in this shift? How will omnichannel payments help retailers adopt an omnichannel approach?
- What are the challenges to synchronizing a consistent payments experience across all channels?
- What is the enabler of omnichannel payment processing that’s making it a reality?
- What is the current state of omnichannel payments, and how do you see this trend play out in the next five years?
If you are interested in learning more about bambora you can do so here
If you are interested in being on an episode of the PaymentsJournal podcast please reach out to us here