Don’t miss another episode of Truth In Data! Click on the red bell in the lower left corner of your screen to receive notifications as soon as the episode publishes.
Data for this episode of Truth In Data provided by Mercator Advisory Group’s report – Commercial Mobile Technology: Still Mostly About Service
- Even by the year 2025, mobile proximity payments wont reach 45% of corporate card spend
- At the moment, mobile proximity payments account for 1.25% of corporate card spend…
- Mercator expects supply and demand to converge in 2023 with 20% of corporate card spend
- Today, mobile channels being used by corporates include: – enterprise resource planning (ERP) – treasury management systems (TMS) – card administrative management
- The goal for banks is to replicate the simplicity of consumer apps vs. providing a mobile version of online desktop
About the report
Service and convenience drive mobile adoption, as demand for proximity payments lags. Financial institutions that wish to retain corporate clients had best be aiming for “ease of use,” and mobility is a key delivery factor.