Don’t miss another episode of Truth In Data! Click on the red bell in the lower-left corner of your screen to receive notifications as soon as the episode publishes.
Data for today’s episode is provided by Mercator Advisory Group’s report – 2019 U.S. PaymentsInsights – Technology and Fraud: Consumer Concern Is Real.
How Many Consumers Use a Password Manager?
- Overall, 32% of customers use a password manager.
- 6% of consumers “don’t know” whether they use a password manager.
- 39% of consumers from households earning >$100K use a password manager.
- 30% of consumers from households earning <$100K use a password manager.
- This trend is keeping with technology adoption in general: higher income, greater adoption.
- Across the board regardless of income, 6% of customers are unsure if they use a password manager.
Mercator Advisory Group’s most recent consumer survey report, Technology and Fraud: Consumer Concern Is Real, from the bi-annual North American PaymentsInsights series, takes an in-depth look at U.S. consumers’ current perspectives on technology and fraud.
This report explores how technology and fraud impact consumers lives and, in particular, the way they shop and pay for things. This includes detail on not only what they do but also how they feel about these two important consumer issues.