On this episode we talk with Stephanie Ericksen, VP of Global Risk Products at Visa about the EMV migration and credit card fraud. During our conversation we cover the following topics:
- In-store credit card fraud has dropped by more than 70% in less than two years. What are the reasons for the dramatic drop?
- What has been some of the biggest learning for your team through the EMV migration over the last few years?
- What are the some of the biggest trends in payment security today?
- What is the future of payment security?
- What are you most excited to see in the next 5 years of payments?
If you are interested in learning more about Visa you can do so here
If you are interested in being on an episode of the PaymentsJournal podcast please reach out to us here