- 91% of SMBs will assign a business credit card to an employee
- 75% of business cards accrue rewards for the company vs. holder
- 36% of SMBs co-mingle personal funds with business funds
- Even large SMBs w. $5-10mm in assets co-mingle (31%)
- Millennial SMB owners are especially likely to co-mingle (49%)
Data for this episode of Truth In Data provided by Mercator Advisory Group’s report – Business Credit Cards and B2B Payments: Opportunity to Improve Market Penetration
About this report
In spring 2018, Mercator Advisory Group fielded its third annual web-based survey of U.S. small businesses (between $500,000 and $10 million annual sales) regarding payment acceptance, business-to-business, or B2B,-payments and use of banking services and alternative lenders. Business Credit Cards and B2B Payments: Opportunity to Improve Market Penetration is the second of three reports summarizing the results of the 2018 Small Business Payments and Banking Survey.